Thanks for stopping by and a big thank you for leaving a comment

Sunday 11 November 2018

I am the Diva Challenge #375
"UMT" (use my tangle) Burtz by Fabienne Blumberg
Other tangle: Dingo - Zentangle
The background was made by using an ink stamp pad and applying the ink with a piece of sponge.


It's a string thing challenge #268
Tangle: Paradox - Zentangle
I had trouble shading Paradox in the original string and decided to colour each shape and then I drew the string on another tile and divided the sub sections into smaller sections.




5 comments:

  1. I like how your scallops and lines in the Burtz line up. The longer I looked at it, the more it looked like the lines were rings around the shape. Really cool effect.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I had the same thought. It looks so cool! I like it very much.

      Delete
  2. I agree with Duchess. The way you lined up the scallops/lines really emphasizes the segmented look.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a most darling Burtz tile, Sharon. And Paradox is right there up with Burtz, the colored one, and the b&w is very close follow. In other words, Burtz is my fav.

    ReplyDelete