Thanks for stopping by and a big thank you for leaving a comment

Saturday 12 January 2019

I am the Diva challenge #380: Spundala...Zendala....Zenbuttonz....it's a circle.

I've done this after watching Eni Oken's video lesson "Spundalaz" and this is my first (and hopefully) not last tile. I've learned a big lesson  - the watercolour I used is not good to use as a background on which to tangle, since it left a sort of plastic coat which clogged my fine liner and the coloured pencils also did not do so well on this background. I loved the experience.



5 comments:

  1. Love the tangles you used an also the coloring.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks so beautiful with those bright shining colours, lovely work!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beauty! great colours and wonderful choice of tangles!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've been meaning to try Zenbuttons, yours turned out fantastic!!

    ReplyDelete